Getting started with Vizmo ID
Our goal is to keep the checkin process simple and the same time we are looking forward to keep the tracking and managing process easy. You can access your visitor log as an employee, invite a visitor, and manage your personal profile with the help of Vizmo ID application through an iPad or Android Phone.
- Open Vizmo ID in any iPad, iPhone or Android Phone.
- Login using your credentials or Click Forgot Password? to reset your password.
- You'll be able to see the visitors list in the main page.
- Click on the Visitor Name to view their checkin details.
View and Add Invites
- Click Invites at the bottom of the page and you'll be able to see all your invited visitors.
- Click on Visitor Name to view their invite details.
- Click (+)ADD icon to invite a new visitor.
- A new page will appear to enter the visitors details.
- Click INVITE icon at the top to save.
- Once saved, the visitor will be invited and will be notified.
View and Edit Profile
- Click Profile to view or edit your personal details.
- Click Edit (pen) icon to the right of the phone number to update the contact number.
- Click Camera icon to change the profile picture either by uploading it from your gallery or by snapping a picture.
- Click the Menu icon at the right top and select Edit Name to change you profile name.
- Click on Log Out at the end of the page to logout from the device any time.
Getting started with Visitor Management
Greet your Visitors with a kiosk based Visitor Management System that notifies the hosts and print visitor badges all through one sleek check-in terminal. The advancement in technology has been making lives simpler over time. Adapting newer ...
Getting started with Vizmo Application
A key piece of any visitor management system is the ability to catch visitors data and visitor must sign in, to get the data. At the point when a visitor checkin in, Vizmo makes their visitor section. Consider this entry as the record of their visit: ...
How to customize Visitor's ID Settings
Enable/Disable Visitor ID Go to Settings > Checkin Flow Click the edit icon for the Visitor type you wish to edit. Click ID CARD from the top navigation. Locate Visitor ID Card. To enable, toggle to the “on” position. To disable, toggle to the “off” ...
SAML Single Sign-On (SSO)
Single sign-on (SSO) is an authentication process that allows a user to access multiple applications with one set of login credentials. SSO is a process which happens between two systems. Identity Provider - An authentication system which contains ...
How to Import & Export Employees
Importing Employees Employee directory in Vizmo dashboard can be updated n two ways; 1. Using Microsoft's Azure AD 2. Using a CSV file This section explains how to import the list employees to Vizmo using a CSV file. It would be a huge task to add ...