How to add a new Visitor Log
recommend you to use our tablet application to create a visitor log. If
you want you can create a visitor log without using the tablet
application by login to Vizmo dashboard from any browser.
- Click Add Visitor in Visitor Log actions.
- Provide the visitors Phone Number and purpose of visit along with the checkin date and time.
- Click Upload Photo icon and manually select an image file from your system to upload the visitor's photo.
- Click the Capture icon, then a popup will be shown to select the camera device connected with your system, select the camera and capture the visitor's photo.
- Once done, select the ID CARD type and click Capture ID Card Full Name, Email and other fields.
- Now fill up the visitors personal details like Full name, email address, company and finally select the host.
- To print the badge directly from the browser enable the Print Badge checkbox as shown in the below screen.
This option is enabled by default so that you can get the badge printed through the browser itself without any hassle.
- Enable the Send notifications to host and visitor checkbox to send the email and sms notifications to host and visitor as per your requirement.
- After finishing these steps, click the SAVE icon at the top right to save the log.
Click Cross (Cancel) at the right top of the page to discard the changes and to go back to the previous page anytime.
How to Add/Delete a new Visitor Type
Adding a new Visitor Type Go to Settings > Checkin Flow Click ADD icon at the top right of the page. At that point you could see a popup to enter the Visitor Type Name. You can duplicate the settings from your recently arranged visitor types by ...
How to export visitor log for all the locations?
Vizmo offers you the capability to export the visitor logs of a day for all the active locations. This functionality can be used from "Export" option of Vizmo user profile dropdown. On choosing Export, a new page opens up, with export option enabled ...
Getting started with Visitor Management
Greet your Visitors with a kiosk based Visitor Management System that notifies the hosts and print visitor badges all through one sleek check-in terminal. The advancement in technology has been making lives simpler over time. Adapting newer ...
What can Vizmo Pass do?
Vizmo Pass addresses Employee Management along with Visitor Management. We'll be adding more features to the cater to this need. Vizmo Pass Features: Employee Pre registration: Employees can Pre Register themselves beforehand to any of the locations ...
How to generate visitor log report
Vizmo will not only be useful for monitoring purposes. One of the major features that any system should offer these days is compatibility. Transferring the data from one to another should be silky smooth. We offer you the transmission to match with ...