How to customize Printer Settings
Add a Printer
Locate and Click ADD PRINTER icon to the right of the page.
- A popup will appear stating Add Printer.
- Enter the Printer Name and select the printer model from the list.
- After selecting the Printer Model, you'll be asked to select the Connectivity Interface.
- Select Bluetooth for Bluetooth interface and enter the Bluetooth MAC Address.
- Select WiFi for WiFi interface, then enter the IP Address and WiFi MAC Address.
- Once done with the details, Click ADD to complete or CANCEL to discard.
Above mentioned IP/MAC addresses is just for example. To find your details please refer to your WiFi and device details.
Edit Printer Name
Locate and Click EDIT icon to the right of the printer details.
- A popup will appear Edit Device Details, edit the device name.
- Once done, Click UPDATE to complete or CANCEL to discard.
Delete a Printer
Locate and Click DELETE icon to the right of the printer details.
- A popup will appear stating Confirm Delete Device.
- Click DELETE to complete or CANCEL to discard.
Assign dedicated Printer to a Kiosk
Locate and Click Edit icon at the right of the device.
Select the printer which you want to assign to the kiosk from the dropdown list.
Once done, Click UPDATE.
Devices is the section wherein you can monitor the devices associated with the Vizmo account. It can be kiosk like (Apple iPad or Android Tablet) or a badge printer. To utilize Visitors, you should have an iPad/tablet, which will be the stand your ...
Brother Printer QL-820NWB WiFi Setup
Wifi Setup You can follow along with these steps below instead of the Brother instruction book. This document can be used to set up QL-820NWB for WiFi interface model of Brother label printers. Step 1: Unbox and configure the printer Unbox your ...
How to delete a Device
Go to Devices in dashboard. Locate the Device which you want to delete. Click DELETE icon to the right of the device details. A popup will appear stating Confirm Delete Device and instructions. Click DELETE to confirm or CANCEL to discard.
About Device Management
Setting up and updating your devices (kiosks & printers) associated with your Vizmo account Vizmo's Visitor Management System requires the following interfaces for the best results Dashboard : Requires a browser and an activated Vizmo account. ...
How to Add/Delete a new Visitor Type
Adding a new Visitor Type Go to Settings > Checkin Flow Click ADD icon at the top right of the page. At that point you could see a popup to enter the Visitor Type Name. You can duplicate the settings from your recently arranged visitor types by ...