What is a Ticket?
If any user wants to relay a discrepancy they found in using the system, they can do so by raising a ticket. A ticket is an identifier for Vizmo to narrow down the inconsistency and resolve it. Whenever a ticket is raised, our customer support team is notified of the issue and they reach out with suitable work around or a timeline to resolve the issue.
There are 3 ways to raise a ticket.
- From the Help Centre on the Web Portal
- From the Help Center on the Website
- Reach out to our support team via email
Ticket on Vizmo Web Portal
If the user has an account with Vizmo.
- Login into your Vizmo account. https://portal.vizmo.in
- There is a "Help" button on the title bar of the dashboard.
- On clicking a drawer expands with suggestions of help articles and at the bottom there is an option to "Raise a ticket"
- Complete the form and submit.
Ticket on Website
If the user does not have an employee account
- Go to Vizmo website
- Go to the Resources section
- Click on Help Centre.
- Navigate to the Knowledge base from the tabs.
- You have an option to add ticket on the banner.
Reach out to Vizmo Support
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Our support team will reachout to you with suitable solution.
Please refer to the support articles of the section for better understanding the product.